About Me

My photo
I am an early thirty something who rules the classroom by day, voracious reader, baker and crafter by night (or any other spare time that I can find). I have been married to my husband Nick for almost four years and we enjoy spoiling our fur child-Rufus.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Jumping in with both feet

After admiring dozens of creative and witty bloggeres share their lives, recipes and crafts I figured I would try and do the same.  Although I will never measure up to some of the lovely ladies whose blogs I read (stalk) on a regular basis I am ready to give this the ol' college try. 

One of the high points for every teacher is the well deserved WINTER BREAK!  I have a mile long list of Pinterest inspired projects to complete, two books I want to finish reading, long ago played in the theater movies I hope to watch and lots of lunch dates to look forward to.  In addition the all the items listed above I hope to clean, organize and entertain.  Oh, if time allows I might relax ;) 

Even if no one ever reads this little slice of the blog world I will have a record of the projects I tried (and hopefully completed sucessfuly), recipes I experimented with and adventures I had along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment